Tuesday, September 15, 2015

FSEC2015 finished today

Today it was a vendor day. Yesterday I had my 30 minutes of hate presentation, today we were deep underground safe and among other vendors showing our products ... Beautiful things capable od doing everything in security, just as all others.
It was in students cafe, probably an ex dungeon, remember me on that utp korbach picture, There were some rumors about it has being used there. It was so dark that I've managed to spill my cola and create terrible disaster.

Other vendors had beautiful female team members we had our ladies just on movie presentation. I found that more humane approach  than forcing girls to be in smart  business dress and high stilettos for hours, its unfair since everyone else in team are having comfy sneakers. I simply can't imagine sysadmins wearing high heels even in most gender challenged situations.

FSEC2015 was Ok, a lot of different topics, almost from conspiracy theories, hate presentations (me), business audit models, open BSD improvements, secure coding and some good references in key note speaker about what computing science is, about grammar, proofs ... today in security business practically unknown science.




No comments:

Post a Comment