Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Summer 2015 coming

It's 15C outside and heavy rain.. wonderful intro into glorious summer. I suppose it will be different summer, more in house and working one.

Since I'm feeling lazy and slow there is a set of unfinished posts here on the blog ...
"Problems with malware"  started 5/9/15
"Classification of digital forensic tools" started 5/1/15
"Tools and users woes" started  5/1/15
"Ransomware and some ideas" started  5/1/15
"Some post Riga conference thoughts" started  6/21/15
"Digital forensics and really big data" started  6/13/15
Hopefully this shameful list will force me to finish it ... to be honest I feel somehow restraint in writing. There are also some personal issues both with glorious 50th birthday coming 

Lecturing at Racunarstvo.hr slowly comes to end just two more lectures to go. I'm not satisfied this time, probably because I was not able to force myself to introduce new things into lecture. Somehow I feel I missed hearts & minds, probably to sleepy minds at lecture time 18:45 till 22:00.  I've introduced some points and discussions from ERA conferece as interesting live points in legal part.  The Bahrain training left some bouncing questions in my mind. It all remembers me on the old Science Fiction from Asimov and Stanislav Lem. The python lectures  was left out this time,  I was thinking to mix it up with practical command line linux issues like in B.J Grundy LinuxLeo guide.

NUIX is coming back to schedule to do preparations, actually to prepare it as part of our portfolio, but I feel I miss hardware for enough power to implement and test solutions.



No comments:

Post a Comment