Tuesday, June 2, 2015

ERA conference Riga June 2nd 2015

Today I've done presentation "Collecting and processing electronic evidence and the essential difference between evidence and “traditional” forms of evidence" on conference  "Planning and Justifying the Search and Seizure of Electronic Evidence"  . 

I think I pressed listeners to much since I've done two presentations in one, first setting the terms and definitions of digital evidence and digital forensics and second presenting trough slides how to use EnCase v7 in basic digital investigation.
Impression are good, almost same good feeling as after Bahrain last week, but still I can say that there is a lot of issues in relations among lawyers and computer science.
One exciting talk on the margin of conference, so interesting that I lost my way to hotel, 
was about data center data seizure. Extremely interesting question because of possible technical twists and volume of data. 

There was set of very interesting presentation, very advanced,  I was last one and going fast to keep schedule. 

Ian Walden:
  • Computer forensics and the presentation of electronic evidence in criminal cases and
  • Planning and justifying the search and seizure of electronic evidence in the Clouds


Stephen Mason:
  • Challenges of international investigations (search and seizure) and other trial considerations (methods of presentation, admissibility tests)


Federico Paesano:
  • Investigating money laundering with bitcoins and other virtual currencies: challenges and solutions


No comments:

Post a Comment