Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Dark Web Impressions

I've done a panel discussion on Digital Investigations in the Deep Web two weeks ago. It was very pleasant event in Milan. As always it seems to small time frame to address ideas and issues. As I'm not expert on deep web issues my research was done to define terminology and phenomenology.
For my deepest impression from this event I can put that for no-technical users fact that google can not reach all data on Internet comes as a surprise, with some sinister afterthoughts, there must be something bad because your web page is not indexed, you are hiding something.

Since event was with experts from various fields, many of them lawyers or law enforcement it is obvious that solid  definitions are needed with good understanding how www works. This is something to think about in sense of conservatism in Europe law education and trainign.

No comments:

Post a Comment