Sunday, July 20, 2014

Summer lazy ...

I've just noticed it is more than a month I've posted page. Actually there is a few drafts but somehow can't find a form to finish it, definitively it is summer :)

There is one big post about parallelism in digital forensics which I can't finish and also a few smaller things
like comments on the end of academic year and first run of ORF.
I have some ideas on tools classification but this also needs serious thought and work

To be honest I'm getting frustrated with state of affairs in digital forensics locally and in general sense, simply can't avoid impression about things being done in a wrong way in opposite what we know about computer science and engineering, but this again requires elaboration and cold head to write about.


No comments:

Post a Comment